Welcome to A&M Packaging
A & M Packaging is your smart choice in packaging
A family run Melbourne based business with over 20 years experience in the flexible plastic packaging industry.
A&M Packaging has built it’s business on it’s ever growing reputation for professionalism combined with an open friendly approach and willingness to go that extra mile to meet our clients needs.
Our comprehensive client service approach ensures the correct choice starting with design, testing, fit-for-purpose, and customised packaging for optimal productivity, performance and consumer satisfaction.
A&M is focused on providing our customers with a partnership approach which allows us to give you a personal touch choosing the right combination of materials and service to meet each individual need.
Our range is extensive and includes new and innovative products which our service team will be happy to go through with you.
A&M offer a true end to end package to our customers where the business is built on 5 core offers:
• Co-extrusion – offer up to 12 layer construction for barrier protection
• Laminating – offering cost effective ways to deliver your material needs
• Print Management – offering both Gravure and Flexo print, taking the complexities of design to print away for you
• Bag Conversion – manufacturing a wide range of products from Pouches to three side sealed, fin and lap sealed and quad bags.
• Logistics / Warehousing – available for all our customers who are unable to store large amounts of packaging but want to benefit from cost effective runs.
A&M Packaging has developed a business structure that can respond to most clients’ needs, with a friendly business approach and technical support that answers any challenge.
A&M Packaging’s ‘hybrid’ bag making machines are the most versatile in Australia, allowing a flexibility and broad spectrum of range that puts them at the top of a very specialist yet competitive market.
A&M Packaging holds no generic materials or products on shelf for long periods of time, every product we are asked to package receives our personal attention and consideration regarding specification – we supply nothing that is less than fit for purpose.
We will not hold generic specifications / materials that only partially meet your products requirements, when you buy from A&M Packaging you can be assured your products demands are met such as :
- Structural stability
- Good barrier construction avoiding contamination of your product and increasing shelf life
- Transportation and handling requirements
- Commercial efficiency – making the right size packaging for your product and not wasting material or passing on costs to you for material you don’t need.
To understand the needs of our partners and their markets, and to supply the highest quality, cost efficient, fit for purpose packaging that delivers value to them and their end users.
Open two way communication, honesty and determination
In the past we have always prided ourselves on:
- Known and trusts products
- Technical support form end to end
- Reliable delivery
- Exceptional service
Looking forward to hearing from you……….